Child Labour Resource Person at Ministry of Labour in kampala:The Ministry of Gender Labour and Social Development invites suitable applicants for the vacant post above.
• Develop awareness raising materials on the linkages between child lab our and education .
• Develop a module to the LLO-IPEC information kit on mainstreaming child lab our concerns in education sector plans and programs specific to the Uganda context.
• Integrate the Regulation on Apprenticeship into the national skills training curricula and the BIVET strategy.
• An Honors Bachelor’s Degree plus Masters Degree in one of the following fields ; Social work Administration , Development Education
• A minimum of five years relevant working experience on child labour programming
How to apply
Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their certificates, academic , transcripts , testimonials and CV.
The Permanent Secretary , Ministry of Gender , Labour and Social Development , and delivered to the Security Registry (2nd floor) Ministry of gender Labour and Social Development , Simbamanyo House , George Street ;\
Deadline: 05 / 04 / 2013