Sub EditorMain Responsibilities
• Checks and corrects editorial copy allocated by the Chief Sub-Editor for facts , accuracy, taste , house-style, language use, clarity, details , objectivity and spelling
• Subs copy too fit allocated space without distorting facts or dispensing with the salient points.
• Re-writes the copy as necessary for simplicity, clarity and style
• Basic University Degree and/or professional qualification in journalism.
• At least three years working experience
• Strong writing and editing skills
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Editorial/Writing
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: March 6, 2013 - 5pm
How to apply:
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please submit your applications , detailed CV and academic documents with a daytime telephone number.
The Resourcing and Talent Management Specialist , Monitor Publications Ltd.
P. O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda.