Job Title: Data Officer, Lira
Founded in 2003, International Lifeline Fund is a private, non-profit organization based in Washington dc. Within Uganda ILFs activities focus on increasing rural water access, improving sanitation conditions, and combating deforestation with fuel-efficient stoves.
• Verifying and checking accuracy of all the field data and filling correctly before entering in the database
• Always compare data entered with source documents and ILF programs;
• Supporting field staff to collect required data regularly, using systematically developed monitoring tools
• Experience in data management with an International NGO is desired;
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and other data entry programs like SPSS, Epi-data
• Ability to think critically and pay attention to details;
• Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science, Social Sciences Statistics with three years experience in data management and analysis.
How to apply
Please send cover letter, CV references of former employers as well as academic credentials and photocopy of driving permit to;
email@example.com or drop your application at ILF offices in Lira Town, Adol Polino Road or in Kampala
Deadline: 14 /08 /2013
for more uganda jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/