Job Title: Chief Finance OfficerAgago District Local Government would like suitable qualified applicants to fill the above post.
• Either an Honors Bachelors Degree in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting plus full professional Accounting Qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, ACIS and CPE from a recognized University /institution.
• Or full professional qualification in Accounting such as ACCA, CPA, ACIS and CPE obtained from a recognized Institution and accredited by Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda plus a post graduate Diploma in Financial Management or Business Administration from a recognized awarding institution.
Key Result Areas
• Supervising the collection of revenue
• Preparing books of accounts and accounting records ;
• Managing , controlling and accounting for the financial resources of the District;
How to apply
The Secretary , District Service Commission , Agago District ,
P. O. Box 1, Agago
Deadline: 28th February 2013