Job Title: Social Worker
Habitat for Humanity Uganda affiliated to Habitat for Humanity International is an Ecumenical Christian non-governmental organization running Programs that seek to eliminate Poverty Housing in several areas in Uganda .
• S/he will play the lead role in overseeing Habitat for Humanity Uganda’s programs for HIV and other vulnerable children in the respective Communities .
• The position call for a high level of collaboration , networking at local and District level .
• A minimum of a Diploma in Social work or its equivalent (additional qualifications are an added advantage )
• Proven field based experience in coordinating HIV/AIDS , OVC or related programs
• At least 3 years of NGO project/program related implementation and management preferably within the HIV/AIDS, OVC or related programs
• Ability to work and live in rural setting
• Ability to ride a motorcycle and evidence of a riders license
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
How to apply
Qualifying candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter , a detailed CV including telephone contacts and names and day telephone contacts of two professional referees .
Applications should be submitted by email to the Human Resource Department at the E-mail address below ;
For more details about Habitat for Humanity Uganda please visit or use
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0414501457/0392760802
Deadline: 10 /05 /2013