Monday, 6 May 2013
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist - Infecteous Diseases Institute in Kampala
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Infectious Diseases Institute is seeking to employ suitable applicants for the above post.
• Design , develop and implement the project M&E systems
• Identification or development of data collection tools for use by the project ; including project databases.
• Oversee input, storage and appropriate use of data to track project performance and provide feedback to stakeholders .
• Ensure timely collection of data in relation to all project indicators
• Bachelors degree in Statistics , Quantitative Economics , Health or Social /Behavioral Sciences or any other relevant field
• A Post graduate qualification in Public Health , Project Planning and Management , Monitoring and Evaluation , Statistics , Biostatics or any related fields will be an added advantage .
• At least three years of relevant work experience in a similar position .
How to apply
Qualified and Interested persons may hand deliver, post their application letter with a detailed CV, naming at least two professional referees to ;
The Human Resource Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute
P. O. Box 22418, Kampala
Deadline: 17/ 05/ 2013