Job title: Operations Trainer
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda´s largest cement manufacturer with a capacity of 100,000 tons of cement per year. PPC Ltd from South Africa has recently acquired 51% stake in CIMERWA Ltd. The company operates a wet process technology plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of the envisaged plans is to invest in a new, bigger and more efficient cement plant to meet the country´s growing demand for cement.
The new plant is to be a state of the art facility with an installed capacity of 600,000 tons per year, employing the latest automated computer controlled technologies (dry processing) that are more efficient.
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kigali
Job category: Training/Instruction
Min. years of experience: 5 years
Required languages: English
Minimum degree: Certificate
Closing date: May 24, 2013 - 5pm
Operations Trainer - 5 Positions
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
• AO in Mechanical, Process or equivalent
• At least 5 years extensive practical experience of cement plant and process manufacturing; People Leadership; Facilitation and Presentation skills.
• To be Rwandan by Nationality;
• To develop employees and maintain a high level of skills and competencies in the manufacturing departments to ensure that the set goals of the organization are met;
• Excellent in Planning, prioritizing and organizational skills;
• Bilingual skills- English and French;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency in ICT;
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure;
• Good reporting skills
Contact/How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application at CIMERWA Ltd head office at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, Western Province or at its Liaison Office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali (next to World Vision Office Heading to African Bite and Flamingo Restaurant) and/or electronically; copies of their Degree Certificates, application letter, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates not later than 24 May 2013.
OFFICE AT KIGALI-KIMIHURURA: P.O.BOX 644 KIGALI