Job TITLE Sales Manager(Private sector accounts)
- The role will require the candidate to manage business development for IT Solution & Service sales in the private sector in East Africa.
– Conduct various sales activities like prospecting, meeting key decision makers, making quality presentations, handling customer objections, negotiation skills and closing the sale, etc.
– Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
– Delivering sales by developing relationships with retail partners, managing all strategic alliances/partnerships, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
– Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
– To help in go to market strategy, competitive analysis and market intelligence.
Qualifications / Prior Work Experience Desired
- Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 4 years+ of experience in a Sales Manager role in IT Sales.
- Min. 2 years+ experience selling into Private Sector.
- Qualification: Post Graduate from a reputed Institution, preferable with a science background.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Multi vendor / SI Program management experience
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Experience selling in Africa is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented m
How to apply:
Cvs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org