Job Title: Consultant
MicroSave is a market leader in providing consulting services to retail financial institutions globally .
• Strong field orientation and proven international skills
• High analytical capacity /skills
• Highly developed computer skills in Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint, and
• High quality English speaking and writing ability and a professional demeanour
• A high degree of self-drive , enthusiasm , flexibility and ability to work with minimal supervision
• A minimum of a Masters level degree (or higher ) in Banking /Business Administration /Marketing /Accounting /Economics /Sociology or related field.
• Other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage .
• Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience . State current and salary expectations in your application letter.
How to apply
Applications and detailed CV to be addressed to MicroSave HR Manager and send by email to HR@microsave.net. Marking the subject as ;
Vacancy for Consultant -Uganda .
Applications not meeting minimum
Requirements will not be considered . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 26 /07 /2013