Job Title: Finance Officer
The Stop Malaria Project is a five year USAID funded initiative awarded in September 2008.
• Knowledge in Generally Accepted Accounting and Auditing Principals and laws , rules and regulations related to accounting .
• Candidate must be extremely knowledgeable with financial management .
• Familiarity with the Uganda Labor Laws
• Excellent command of QuickBooks.
• Superb attention to detail with strong analytical and result-oriented skills
• A Bachelors degree in Commerce, Accounting , Business Administration , or its equivalent in related fields or completed professional qualification in ACCA, CPA, CIMA.
• Computer literate with hands-on experience in use of accounting packages, especially QuickBooks.
• 5 + years of experience in Finance on a US government funded project required
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications ,academic transcripts and three professional references to the John Hopkins University/Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue (between Ambrosoli International School and Royal Suites)
Bugolobi.Please on the envelope indicate the job you are applying for .
Deadline: 13/ 05 /2013