Friday, 3 May 2013
Project Evaluation Consultant - IOM Migration Health Unit in Kampala
Job Title: Project Evaluation Consultant
IOM Migration Health Unit (Public Health) wishes to produce the services of a Consultant to undertake an end line review of the project .
• Assess the progress made on each of the specific objectives , major activity components and baseline findings.
• Assess the potential of increasing our work in partinership with the MoW&T in the implementation and management of the HIV programming .Comment on strategies for enhancing the sustainability of HIV workplace programming for the transport sector
• Comment on the effectiveness of the program management structure and implementation modalities
• Comment strategies for enhancing the sustainability of HIV workplace programming for the transport sector
• Feedback meetings held with key MoW&T and IOM staff on main findings and recommendations of the review .
• Report documenting findings and recommendations for program development
• Digital copy of reports
How to apply
Interested Consultants should send updated profiles either electronically or as hard copies to HR Officer, IOM Kampala , Plot 40/41 Mackenzie Vale , Kololo
Deadline: 26 /05 /2013