Public Health Administrative Management
The is recruiting qualified suitable applicant for the vacant position above.
• Education required : Completion of a bachelor of machine and bachelor of surgery and completion of a master’s degree in public health or a master of arts in nursing , social work , child development , international development , community development , health policy and planning , behavioral or social science is required
• Work experience required ; Senior years of progressively responsible professional experience in program management as a district health officer or similar position within the health system of Uganda is required .
• Language required : Level IV/English ability is required
• Knowledge required; A thorough knowledge of health services delivery , leadership and management , use of data for decision-making extension of health care services is required.
• Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget and visa status in determining successful candidacy
• Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply
• Current Ordinarly Resident employees with an Overall Summary . Rating of needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are not eligible to apply .
• Currently employed NORs hired under a Personnal Services Agreement are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calender days of their employment unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed work schedule.
How to apply
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application ;
Submit Application to
Human Resources Office
By email at KampalaHR@State.gov
Clearly include the position applied for in the subject area of the email submission
Please use standard file types such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat and
Please send all documents in one file attachment
Deadline: 12 /08 /2013
See more at: http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/