Business Consultant (100 Jobs)
IAA-Resolution, which is a new division of IAA Healthcare in partnership with Resolution Health East Africa, provides new health insurance products that give access to over 750 hospitals and clinics across East Africa, backed by global standard healthcare expertise and the best quality service in the industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Consultants will be responsible for the following:
· In charge of the planning and prioritizing personal sales activities geared towards achieving agreed business targets
· Build and maintain working relationships with clients on behalf of the company by providing fast and quality service.
· Conserve and develop new customers through appropriate prospecting sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction;
· Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
· Quickly respond to and follow up sales inquiries
· Regularly report on weekly sales according to organization requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants for the IAA Business Consultant jobs must hold undergraduate degrees and/or appropriate qualification / training in sales and marketing
· At least two years of related experience in a service organization
· Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality business with the ability to work under deadlines and sales targets;
· Mature, smart and presentable;
· Excellent business English and communication skills
NB: These are commission-based jobs.
All candidates are encouraged to email their applications to email@example.com consisting of your application letter and updated CV listing three references, quoting the position in the email subject.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016 by 5:00 pm