Friday 3 May 2013
Deputy Executive Director - Intergrated Community Initiatives in Kampala
Job Title: Deputy Executive Director
Intergrated Community Based Initiatives (ICOBI) is inviting applicants for the vacant post above.
• Hold regular projects review meetings with staff to evaluate activities progress and provide feedback on performance
• Coordinate the preparation of papers for publication and dissemination in consultation with the Executive Director.
• Monitor progress of projects deliverables and take a lead role in the preparation of programmatic reports.
• Carry-out any other duty as may be assigned by the Executive Director.
• A Bachelor degree of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a reputable University
• A Masters degree in any of the relevant field to the organization business ;Public Health , Epidemiology and Biostatistics , Development Studies , Health Services Management , Business Administration or any other related course
• Demonstrated experience of managing a reputable organization senior management level preferably in an NGO setting .
• A team player and ready to work for long hours
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications with the following ;
Copies of Certificates and testimonials
Day time telephone contact
Address and names of three professional referees to ;
The Human Resource and Administration Manager ,Intergrated Community Based Initiatives (ICOBI)
Plot 37, Lumumba Avenue , Nakasero, P. O. Box 16331, Kampala
Deadline: 24/ 05 /2013