Job Title: Deputy Director , Legal & Corporate Affairs
Uganda Wild life Authority is a semi-autonomous agency under the ministry of Tourism .
• Masters Degree in Law from a recognized University , specializing in commercial or company law.
• Should possess a Diploma in Legal Practice qualifications , Administration and Management is an added advantage ,should be registered with the Uganda Law Society .
• Must have a valid practicing certificate.
• Good knowledge of the principles and practices of company law, or commercial law and procedures guiding public sector .
• Should possess a good understanding of legal practices , should be a good observer , listener and a careful analytical person .
How to apply
Hand written applications should be addressed and submitted to the clearly marketing on the envelope the post being applied for to
Uganda Wildlife Authority,
Plot 7 Kira Road Kamwokya
P. O. Box 3530
Deadline: 26 /07 /2013