Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental , humanitarian organization .
• Collects and analyses project data to ensure management have timely access to information on project progress.
• Bachelor’s Degree ; short courses or demonstrated experience in a related field also important ;
• Experience in using modern data analysis ;
• Experience in project monitoring and evaluation ;
• A minimum of 3 years experience is essential ;
• Excellent computer skills and fully competent with MS Office.
• Anyone working for Concern must agree to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the Concern code of conduct and the Program Participant Protection Policy . Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Qualified persons should submit their application and CV (max 4 pages) with day time contacts, names and addresses of three work related referees. Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Department , Concern Worldwide Uganda , P. O. Box 6599, Kampala
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Do not attach certificates as this will lead to automatic rejection of your application.
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013