Job title: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER -
WHO WE ARE:
Rocket Internet is a global and leading incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful ventures such as Jumia, HelloFood, Kaymu, Vamido and Carmido.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Rocket Internet steps in.
Today, we are looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
Employment type: Full time
Minimum degree: Masters degree
Closing date: July 28, 2013 - 6pm
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER :
Internship - 6 months minimum
Are you ambitious and looking to work in a dynamic start-up environment? Don’t miss the opportunity to join one of the largest, fastest and most successful international online venture builders.
Rocket Internet is seeking Key Account Managers for its newest ventures in Africa, for a great experience in a fast-growing environment.
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
• Degree in Economics, Sales, Finance /Accountancy /Banking, Business /Management, Marketing or equivalent
• Strong drive
• Strong leadership
• Strong entrepreneurial skills
• Impeccable communication skills
• Ability to negotiate in flawless English
• Ability to identify new business opportunity
• Ability to work independently and in a team
The position of a Key Account Manager entails:
• Defining and implementing commercial strategy
• Identifying and targeting revenue potential by focusing on securing sustainable repeat business
• Negotiating best conditions with partners while still building long lasting relationship
• Creating trust with all partners
• Collecting payments from partners
• Monitoring and analysing sales and external market trends
• Building strong customer relationships by leveraging information and defining opportunities
• Building and leading cross-functional teams that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues
• An amazing learning culture
• A flat structured working environment
• The ability to make an impact in the development of a new business
• A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
Contact/How to apply:
We currently have openings in the following countries. If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to:
Join the journey!