Location:Kampala, , Uganda
Employment Type:Full time
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation –Uganda is headquartered at Mulago Hospital.
• Review and monitor the Implementation of systems and guidelines for providing Pharmaceutical services in the Karamoja sub region in line with Baylor-Uganda pharmacy mission and related guidelines for NMS and MoH
• The job holder should have a relevant diploma in Pharmacy. However a Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain management or professional qualifications in CIPS will be added advantage
• At least two years of working experience in medical logistics work .
• Have Key personal competencies in team and communication skills.
• Must be dynamic, Persuasive & convincing, self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative .
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please send your application to the address below. Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees
, copies of professional /Academic documents, email address, and daytime telephone contact . You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH. Knowledge of the local language is an added advantage . Only shortlisted candidates
Will be contacted for interviews.
The Human Resource Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda
Block 5 Mulago Hospital, P. O. Box 72052, Clock Tower, Kampala
Deadline: 02 /09 /2013