Job Title: Anesthetic Officer
Closing Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
• Planning and Budgeting for Anesthetic activities in the wellness center
• Participate in the performance of pre-anesthetic care by assessing staff notes , laboratory work , and patient histories .
• Identity pre-existing medical conditions and communicate to surgeons .
• Requisitioning and accounting for anesthetic , materials and sundries
• Preparation of SMC clients before anesthesia is done .
• SMC clients are adequately anaesthised to ensure smooth and pain free surgery
• Post-operative management including examining for Aes
• Emergency resuscitation done as and when necessary .
How to apply:
If you would like to join this dynamic team , please send an updated CV including three work related referees and cover letter to the Human Resources Manager , AMREF Uganda by e-mail to ; email@example.com. Emails should not exceed 2MB.