Assistant Laboratory TechnologistRoles
• Handles samples and performs analytical procedures under the supervision of the Laboratory Technologist
• Preparation of sample aliquots and storage at appropriate temperature.
• Daily monitoring and recording of freezer temperatures
• Must have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
• Current registration with Allied Heath Professionals Council.
• At least two years working experience in a clinical laboratory environment .
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Masaka
Job category: Medical/Health
Min. years of experience: 2 years
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: March 8, 2013 - 5pm
Contact/How to apply:
Applications including copies of academic qualifications, curriculum vitae , cover letter clearly indicating position applied for .
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
MRC/URVI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
P. O. Box 49 Entebbe