Monday, 29 April 2013
Chief Credit Officer - Bank of Africa in Jinja
Job Title: Chief Credit Officer
United Bank for Africa Uganda limited is a fully fledged subsidiary of UBA PLC , one of Africa’s leading financial services institutions offering banking services to more than 7.2 million customers .
• Recommend/approve appropriate facilities , risk mitigants , structures , terms and conditions for the banks credit after appropriate analysis .
• Undertake independent third party risk analysis of credits and make appropriate recommendations
• Ensure that all credit requests comply with the line banks risk appetite .
• Regular coaching and development of subordinates .
• Initiate and analyze credit reports for reporting , monitoring and planning purposes.
• Manage administrative aspects in Credit department ;
• Minimum education level : A University Degree and Credit /Finance related professional qualifications /higher degree .
• Minimum 7 years experience in bank Credit Environment .
• Exposure in corporate credit , analysis , deal structuring and business support is a must ,
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to the address below;
Head Human Capital Management
P. O. Box 7396 Kampala
Plot 22 Jinja Road
Deadline: 08 /05 /2013