Sunday, 28 April 2013
Senior Assistant Engineering Officer - District Service Commission in Tororo
Job Title: Senior Assistant Engineering Officer
Tororo District Service Commission invites competent candidates who feel suitable for the vacant opportunity above.
• Should hold a Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
• Project management
• Planning , organizing and coordinating ;
• Concern for quality and standards; Ethics and integrity and Time management
• Maintaining municipal roads;
• Preparing work plans and budgets and
• Preparing technical documents
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably Ugandans for the above mentioned position which exist in the Public Service of Tororo Municipal Council and should be submitted to the Secretary Tororo District Service Commission , P. O. Box 1, Tororo,
Application forms Public Service Form No.3 (Revised 2008) to be submitted in triplicate are obtainable from the Secretaries District Service Commissions or Public Service Commission , Kampala, Applications must bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Serving officers must route their applications through their Heads of Department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay .Three photocopies of certificates together with other relevant documents and three colour recent passport size photographs must be attached to the applications .
Deadline: 17 /05 /2013