Job Title: Assistant Sports Officer
Tororo District Service Commission invites competent candidates who feel suitable for the vacant opportunity above.
• Should hold a Diploma in Education with a bias in Sports
• Science from a recognized institution.
• Coaching and mentoring
• Planning , organizing and coordinating ;
• Communicating effectively ;
• Concern for quality and standards and teamwork.
• Preparing work plans and budgets
• Drawing up sports and games program/timetable;
• Supervising sports and games
• Identifying and promoting sports talent
• Organizing sports courses
• Mobilizing and sensitizing the community on sports and games policies
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably Ugandans for the above mentioned position which exist in the Public Service of Tororo Municipal Council and should be submitted to the Secretary Tororo District Service Commission , P. O. Box 1, Tororo,
Application forms Public Service Form No.3 (Revised 2008) to be submitted in triplicate are obtainable from the Secretaries District Service Commissions or Public Service Commission , Kampala, Applications must bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Serving officers must route their applications through their Heads of Department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay .Three photocopies of certificates together with other relevant documents and three colour recent passport size photographs must be attached to the applications .
Deadline: 17 /05 /2013