IOM International Organization for Migration is inviting suitable applicants to fill the vacant position above.
• University degree in Medicine and Surgery
• Up to 3 years of professional experience
• Registered with Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Board .
• Paediatric of Infectious diseases experience is an added advantage .
• Prior involvement or demonstrated knowledge in Migration Health /Travel medicine
• Experience in migration health ,migration medical assessments , epidemiology and/or international public health
• Experience of working with international humanitarian organizations, in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV detailing previous relevant work experience to IOM HR department at email@example.com.
Deadline: 17/ 06 /2013