ATC Uganda is the market leader in shared telecommunication and broadcast infrastructure and has the largest portfolio in Uganda .
• Manage power efficiency programs and implement power strategies . Ensure that overall network availability increases with general refurbishment projects within the allocated budgets .
• Provide recommendations and solutions to power problems and assist with implementation and execution thereof.
• Provide detailed AC/DC Power Solutions designs
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical /Electronic Engineering (or similar)
• 8+ years experience in Telecommunications site operations
How to apply
Please send your current curriculum vitae containing details of your qualifications , work experience , present position , current and expected remuneration as well as copies of your professional /academic certificates. Include your day and telephone numbers , e-mail address and names of three referees to;
Prime Personnel Services Ltd
Naguru Hill , Katalima Road
P. O. Box 72049,
Kampala, Uganda . E-mail:email@example.com
Deadline; 27 / 05 /2013