Job Title: Completion Operation Manager
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
• Organize to review the completion , work over and ESP running /pulling operation program and to execute the program based on the plan.
• Ensure the health, safety , environmental protection , quality ,schedule and cost control in the operation.
• Coordinate daily with operation site to ensure a safe and efficient operation site to ensure a safe and efficient operation .
• Provide professional completion operation advice for the safety emergency during production.
• Bachelors Degree or above in Petroleum engineering , drilling and completion or the related .
• At least 10 years related working experience
• Extensive knowledge of completion operation technology and process.
• Knowledge of cost control , economic contract and laws
How to apply
Please send only a CV and Application letter merged into one document to email address:
Deadline: 10/06 /2013