IOM Migration Health Unit wishes to procure the services of a Consultant to undertake a mapping exercise.
• Develop the study protocol including tools , work plans and analytical framework and limitation for the mapping exercise .
• Conduct literature review relevant to the study and online forums to estimate study sample.
• Conduct study and undertake follow up activities .
• Engage with South Embassy to plan , coordinate and facilitate outreach activities to raise awareness of the opportunity among Sudanese health professionals living in Uganda
• Final Study report and
• Power Point presentation for disseminating report
How to apply
Applicants should have advanced degrees in Social Sciences , Public Health or Development Studies , and expertise in HRH migration , health programming , health systems strengthening .
For a detailed TOR , visit our website http://uganda.iom.int.
Deadline: 10/ 06 /2013