World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief , Development and Advocacy Non-Governmental Organization dedicated to working with children , families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice .
• Cultivate, serve and strengthen relationships with WVUS Major Donors , Mid Level Donors , WVUS Church Partiners and in-country representations are met.
• Develop and lead in the implementation of a capacity building program to ensure program staff and community understanding of and involvement in interpersonal engagements with Major and Mid-Level Donors and Churches from WVUS
• Actively participate in the spiritual life and Christian commitment activities of the organization.
• Participating in the spiritual narture of staff and communities in alignment with World’s Vision’s values vision and mission.
• Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, fundraising or related field of study preferred
• Should have a minimum of 3 years working experience with NGOs and in managing external donor relations or marketing organization.
• Technical experience with video and still photography required.
• Experience with personal computing and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages required
How to apply
Qualified candidates may submit their application and complete Curriculum Vitae , via email to email@example.com. Please address the application to the people and Culture Specialist (Recruitment ) and do indicate the post title in the email subject line.
Deadline: 12 /06 /2013