Job Title: Internal Auditor
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation- Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Monitor the implementation of systems , policies and procedures for providing an independent appraisal of how the organization ‘s financial physical and operational and information activities or resources are managed as per the set policies and procedures .
• A bachelor’s degree (honor’s) in Finance or Accounting and at least an affiliate of ACCA, CPA or CIA.
• Membership to Institute of Internal Auditors of Uganda .
• Computer proficiency coupled with a strong and understanding of Audit software and knowledge of Navision /any other accounting package .
• The candidate must have at least three years working experience in a reputable organization.
• Team player, excellent oral and written communication skills .
• He should have knowledge of audit procedures (audit related planning techniques, test & sampling methods and so on ).
• She/he must be willing to spend 70% of the time up country ocassionally
How to apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience , please send your application to the address below; Provide a CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position , names and addresses of three referees , copies of academic /professional /documents ,email address and daytime telephone contact. You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and English to;
The Human Resources Manager ,
Baylor College of Medicine
Children’s Foundation -Uganda Block
5 Mulago Hospital , P. O. Box 72052
Clock Tower , Kampala
Tel: +256 -417 119200/100
Deadline: 24 / 06 /2013