Job title: Consultant
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
United Nations Children’s fund Kampala Office is seeking applications for the vacant post above.
• Advanced degree in Education , Development Studies , Social Sciences , Public Health , Social Work or any related fields .
• Knowledge , skills , and experience in research , Strategic Planning , program development and management and monitoring and evaluation M&E.
• Proficiency in word processing spreadsheets and presentation software.
• Ability to undertake multi task and meet deadlines .
• Organize various meetings and produce minutes of all consultative and task force meetings ;
• Develop and pretest the monitoring and evaluation plan , develop logical framework ; Formulate the budget ;
• Prepare consolidated report of the work done by the Inter Sectoral Committee and VACIS and prepare planning for the nest year.
Contact/How to apply:
Please use this order to name your file attachments ; Firstname-Lastname followed by document e.g Gold-MukasaP11 or Gold-MukasaCV or Gold-Mukasa Application to;
Human Resource Specialist , UNICEF Kampala ,
Uganda Plot 9 , George Street , P. O. Box 7047, Kampala Uganda