Job Title: Vice Chancellor
Living Stone International University is a private Christian University provisionally licensed by the National Council for Higher Education in Uganda .
• Provide strategic direction and leadership to the university and represent the university nationally , regionally and internationally
• Be the academic and administrative head of the university ;
• Coordinate the development and implementation of the academic and administrative policies of the university in accordance with the University’s Strategic Plan ;
• Be at least 40 years old.
• Be holder of an earned PhD from a recognized university and should be a Full Professor (or Associate Professor ) of exemplary performance record.
• Have at least six years of academic and research experience and demonstrated leadership skills in an academic and/or research institution (at least 4 years at the level of Associate Professor and above )
• Should have published in internationally recognized peer reviewed journals, and extensively presented in international conferences
• Have excellent administration, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills .
How to apply
Applications together with a comprehensive CV (detailing academic qualifications , professional experience , academic leadership, publications awards / scholarships /funding membership to professional associations /bodies and linkages ) copies of relevant certificates , testimonials together with the applicants day telephone numbers of three referees should be sent to;
The Chairman, University Council
LivingStone International University
Deadline: 24/07 /2013