Job Title: Head Operations
The Ministry of Education and Sports is making arrangements to introduce a Student Loan Scheme to increase equitable access to higher education .
• An Honours Bachelor Degree in Business related courses and post graduate qualification in financial management preferably a member of a professional body holding either ACCA, CPA or CIMA.
• A Masters degree in a recognized Credit institution /financial institution , three of which should have been spent at senior management level is essential .
• Knowledge of operations of students loan scheme will be an added advantage
• Possession of excellent written and spoken English with strong report writing and presentation skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision with high level of integrity and interpersonal skills
• Team work , result oriented , planning , coordinating and excellent customer care .
How to apply
Please deliver your hand written and sealed applications to;
The Assistant Commissioner-Human Resource Management
Ministry of Education and Sports
Embassy House, 4th Floor, Room 10.
Deadline: 19 /07 /2013