Job Title: Social Workers
Doctors with Africa CUAMM is implementing a 2 year extension of a health system strengthening project Responding to Chronic Emergency in Karamoja IV with support from UNICEF.
• Specifically oversee the implementation of the family support group activities including cross referral from facility to community and vice versa to ensure continuum of care
• They will be involved in planning , formation and making family support groups functional .
• Family support group is a psychosocial support group that offers peer support to help HIV positive pregnant /lactating mothers and their families cope better with the impact of HIV/AIDS on their lives through utilization of EMTCT and EID interventions .
• Bachelor’s degree in sociology, social work and social administration , community development , development studies or related courses .
• Ability to speak one or more Karamoja languages ,
• Experience in HIV/AIDS community activities advantageous .
• Computer knowledge is strongly desirable
How to apply
Application forms can be collected from CUAMM offices in Kampala or Karamoja districts (with in District Health Offices ) Inquiries can be made through phone :041-4267585/508. Applications can be collected from CUAMM offices in Kampala or Karamoja districts or downloaded . They can also be emailed to Uganda@cuamm.org with the subject –RCEK Application July 2013
Deadline: 29 /07 /2013