Job Title: Personnel and Administrative Officer
The Nu-Hites Project is inviting for qualified suitable candidates for the vacant post above.
• The Personnel and Administrative Officer will be in charge of administrative issues relating to the program in the Gulu office .
• Review the time certifications from the districts and the project sub-regions each month and help to resolve discrepancies or other non-compliance issues relating to them .
• Keep personnel records of all the health workers tired under the program , updating as new information is provided
• Help with supervision of the health workers as directed , in collaboration with other Nu-Hites staff.
• Must have a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences , Human Resource Management or Public Administration ;
• Should have work experience of at least 3 years preferably with NGOs sub-sector ;
• Experience in working with human resources is preferred
• Should be well conversant with government operations with regard to human resource management
• Strong interpersonal teamwork and programming skills
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the above vacant post. Applications should be addressed to the Logistics and Administration Officer NU-HITES Project offices at plot 31 , Ononon Road , Senior Quarters , Laroo Division , Gulu Municipality .
Applications should be received not lator than two weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement .
Applicants should attach photocopies of their certificates and testimonials to their application.
Gulu Head Office , Plot 31 Onono Road , Senior Quarters , Laroo Division , Gulu Municipality , P. O. Box 1143, Gulu.
Deadline: 08 /08 /2013