Job title: Advocacy and Communications Officer
Organization Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
Closing date: August 30, 2013 - 5pm
• Contribute to high-level sector advocacy initiatives , and stimulate the participation of national partiners and networks in house initiatives.
• In collaboration with other staff , support the development of messages and communications products related to the organization’s key learning and advocacy themes .
• Review and put into practice the UPMB advocacy strategy
• Good communicator, Able to produce results in line with objectives.
• Able to build partnerships across the organization and beyond
• Able to work in teams.
Qualifications and Skills:
• He/she shall hold a Degree in Mass Communication /Public Relations, Training in IT related field, At least four years of relevant professional experience , working in communications and advocacy , media , at a national and/or international level preferably in the Church based /NGO sector .
• Competence in use of digital and social media tools.
• Good computer skills , Excellent written and oral communications in English is essential .
How to apply:
All applications with e-mail addresses , telephone numbers and two references should be addressed to ;
Board of Directors
Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
P. O. Box 4127,