City Kampala, ,
Employment Type: Full time
Micro Uganda Limited (MUL) a subsidiary of Micro Africa Limited and a member of Letshego Holdings Limited, a reputable and fast growing microfinance institution (MFI) providing innovative financial services in Uganda is seeking to recruit young, professional, dynamic, result and customer oriented individuals who wish to grow their career in a culture of high achievement:
• Responsible for the overall success of the branch.
• Provides leadership to the entire branch staff to provide properly appraised and quality loans to the economically active business persons.
• Manage the smooth day-to-day implementation of the MFI at the branch or sub-branch office level, effectively.
• Efficiently achieving goals set out for the branch in MUL Budgets & targets framework and in the business plan.
• Supervise effectively all the branch staff and especially the Loan Officers, ensure quality field operations related to the selection of clients, disbursement of loans and collection of repayments.
• Degree from recognized institutions in the following areas: commerce, social science, Business Administration and Education.
• At least 3 years' experience in the microfinance sector in at least two products (SME and Group Lending)
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and interested in the above positions, please submit your application, CV and a copy of your academic documents to: Human Resource Officer at our Head Office: Kisozi Complex, P.O. Box 8759, Kampala