Job Title Loan Officers(Group, SME and Payroll Lending)
City Kampala, ,
Employment Type: Full time
Micro Uganda Limited (MUL) a subsidiary of Micro Africa Limited and a member of Letshego Holdings Limited, a reputable and fast growing micro finance institution (MFI) providing innovative financial services in Uganda is seeking to recruit young, professional, dynamic, result and customer oriented individuals who wish to grow their career in a culture of high achievement:
• Responsible for the overall success of client/group relationship and product marketing.
• Responsible for client/group documentation, client relationship, portfolio quality and marketing.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma from recognized Institutions in the following areas: Education, commerce, social science and Business Administration or an equivalent.
• At least one years' experience in the microfinance sector,
• Good judgment and decision making ability - as well as a TEAM PLAYER,
• Ability to detect and solve institutional risks
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and interested in the above positions, please submit your application, CV and a copy of your academic documents to: Human Resource Officer at our Head Office: Kisozi Complex, P.O. Box 8759, Kampala