Job Title: Receptionist
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit , networking alliance and service organization that brings together field epidemiology training programs across Africa .
• Manage the reception and carry out other front desk activities
• In charge of the organizations switch board and lead in support for teleconferencing connections
• Receive , screen and forward all incoming calls plus maintaining a mail register for the organization.
• Maintain staff attendance registration records, visitors registry plus generating monthly attendance reports.
• A minimum of a Diploma in Hospitality , Secretarial and Business Studies or any other relevant qualifications .
• Additional training in Administration, Secretarial or Human resource fields will be of advantage .
• Knowledge of French language will be added advantage.
• Excellent communication , customer care and relating skills
• Excellent computer skills in Ms. Office packages, including internal
How to apply
Submit your resume , application letter, and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network [AFENET]
Plot 4B, Mabua Road, Kololo
P. O. Box 12874, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013