Job Title: Sub Grant OfficerVSO is an international development agency that works through volunteer professionals to fight global poverty and disadvantage.
Organization - VSO International
• Budget management . Responsible for the maintenance of all project financial capacity records, receipt and reconciliation of partner accountabilities and building strong partnerships with staff , volunteers and sub grantees.
• Grant management and financial capacity . Ensure all reports are completed in a timely manner .
• Provide support and advise our sub grantees with regards to submitting reports , accountabilities , budget revisions and donor compliance .
• Produce donor reports and monthly management reports .
• Part qualified accountant , ideally studying to complete an accounting qualification.
• Degree in accounting ,finance or related subject.
• At least 3 years experience of financial planning , bookkeeping , internal controls etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
How to apply
VSO values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community .
Please submit your CV and a one page letter explaining why you should be considered for the role . Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants who will respond electronically will be considered.
Deadline: 16 /08 /2013
for more jobs vist http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/