Job title: Managing Director
Organization Airtel Uganda
Closing date: October 4, 2013
• Define and drive a robust Enterprise Business strategy for Airtel Uganda
• Execute an Enterprise Business strategy that is customer focused in terms of availability and reach.
• Drive Enterprise Business performance against targets and key business parameters.
• Ensure optimal spend of sales in areas of Corporate, postpaid, SME and Data.
• A Bachelor’s degree /Master’s degree in any business related field and a professional qualification of CIM or related course.
• Advanced ability to develop and intergrate Enterprise strategies and initiatives with company’s business strategies
• Minimum of 12-15 years experience with 5 years experience in management role leading teams.
• Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the senior executive team.
• Ability to lead in an environment of consultant change.
Contact/How to apply:
All interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV’s with a day phone contact, address and email address to- The Human Resources Director Airtel House. Plot 40 Jinja Road P. O. Box 6771 Kampala Email.vacancies@ug.Airtel.com