Uganda Women's Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Duty Station: UWESO Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Officer
UWESO is a Non-Governmental Organization committed to improving the quality of life of the orphans and other vulnerable children. In order to implement its 5 year Strategic Plan 2011-15 UWESO seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill the above vacancies:
The Administrative Assistant will offer administrative support to all functions in the organization and ensure effective maintenance of UWESO's Assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the procurement process and ensure availability of goods and services as required.
- Oversee the transport function in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure management of UWESO assets.
- Establish and maintain a proper records management system for UWESO and its entities.
- Periodically prepare monthly status reports and budgets for the administration department.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant should hold an Honours Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of two years' relevant experience in operations department.
- Computer literacy skills
- Good team building, communication and good interpersonal skills.
- All Individuals with previous procurement experience will have an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to work with UWESO should send their applications with certified copies of academic transcripts, detailed Curriculum Vita and other relevant certificates plus contact addresses of three professional referees (including day time telephone numbers) to the Human Resource Officer, Uganda Women's Effort to Save Orphans, Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamokya, and P.O. Box 8419, Kampala or email to email@example.com. NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 3rd January, 2014 by 5pm.