About Barclays Africa:
Barclays Africa encompasses Barclays Global Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, and Barclaycard operations in 10 countries organised in four geographic areas: North Africa (Egypt), East and West Africa (Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya), Southern Africa (Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe), and Indian Ocean (Mauritius and Seychelles).
Barclays Africa serves its 2.8m customers through a network of 573 branches and service centres providing a variety of traditional financial products including retail mortgages, current and deposit accounts, commercial lending, unsecured lending, credit cards, treasury and investments.
The Business Analyst-Corporate Credit will mainly be maintaining the integrity of International Credit Advisor (CCRS) by ensuring all databases in the country are updated and contain current and accurate information. This will be primarily done through the;
Production of management information for local and SBU purposes
Development of new management information
Interpretation, presentation and commentary on management information
Maintaining a diary of management information requirements, and timely production of MI reports in line with these requirements
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Data Integrity Reports on CCRS and ensure appropriate action is done to rectify errors
- Review Management Reports on CCRS to ensure consistency on all databases
- Collect, collate, and analyse all data required, and present the information in a format that is useful for management decision making
- Maintain diary system to ensure that all MIS aspects of Corporate Credit are proactively managed and properly actioned
- Produce all relevant reports accurately and on a timely basis
- Support in the design and improvement of spreadsheets and databases for use within the team
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Business Analyst must possess good knowledge of the Barclays Bank’s systems and various
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications
- Prior statistical Training will be highly preferred
- Some knowledge of statistical techniques
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Bank’s governance policies
- Well developed planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Good inter-personal skills and an excellent team player
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills that encompass knowledge of Microsoft Office products and other software
- Possess the ability to manipulate data using query languages, pivot tables, etc
How to Apply:
upload your application letter, current curriculum vitae and photocopies of academic certificate to our recruitment website detail below:
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, develops and promotes people on merit, and rewards outstanding performance, regardless of background and gender.
For queries contact us on 0417122453 or email: email@example.com
Deadline: 21st February, 2014