Application DeveloperA global IT consultancy that is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the Vacancy above;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
Using the latest tools and techniques
Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
Working in lots of different domains and client environments
Understanding the business domain deeply and closely working with business stakeholders
Development experience with C#, Java, Ruby on Rails and/or mobile technologies
Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
Desire to strengthen teams and contribute to wider technical community through collaboration, coaching and mentoring of other technologists
Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a multi-cultural, team-oriented, collaborative environment
Knowledge of software best practices, like test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration (CI)
Good written and spoken communication skills
Kampala, Uganda, Africa
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
28 Feb, 2013
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.