Celebrity Reporter Wanted - Uganda Picks
Do you know the latest gossip and buzz around town? Do you know which celebrity is where, what he or she is doing or what is going on in his or her life? Are you willing to out and hang out with celebrities to give us the latest gossip? Then you are what we are looking for.
People with the following qualities should apply.
Qualities: Requirements and Experience
1. Be a graduate with flair for writing.
2. Be versatile and able to turn in high quality and well researched creative contents.
3. Be able to write Editorial contents/articles for the magazine.
4. Analyze and verify news worthy stories, information for publication.
5. Gather factual information about stories, event articles through links contacts, research and/or interviews, etc.
6. Write and contribute articles, features, promos, ads contents etc where deemed necessary.
7. Create, invent, and/or drive content strategies for events shows, special programmes, etc.
8. Research and write technical contents for programmes, events shows etc as might be assigned by the Editor.
9. Possess basic interview techniques/skills.
10. Must be a news savvy with a nose for details.
11. Must be willing to deliver under tight deadlines.
12. Establish and manage links with celebrities and high-calibre contacts and links.
13. Be willing to report to the office at least twice a week.
Contact/How to apply:
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Editorial/Writing
Required languages: English
Closing date: March 11, 2013 - 5pm
Are you interested? Do you have the qualities for the job? Apply before 11/03/2013
Full CV’s and application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org