Job Title: Senior Officer
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world .
• Will work under the direct control and supervision of the Area Manager
• Will provide logistical support to the District offices through planning , coordinating and implementing procedures in the key areas of procurement , fleet , stores /asset management and security
• A minimum of a Degree in humanities , Finance/Business studies or the equivalent accrued working experience in a related position .
• Possession of a graduate or partial professional qualification in logistics , procurement and supplies management is of an added advantage .
• At least three years experience in office administration or management preferably in an NGO.
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees , two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P. O. Box 12018,
Deadline: 19 /04 /2013