Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Educational Manager - Save the Children in Kampala
Job Title: Educational Manager
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world .
• Reporting directly to the Area Manager , the jobholder is responsible and accountable for the overall management and implementation of education program development , new partnership initiation , development and management , program budgeting , budgetary and financial management , program and financial reporting , human resources management and administrative trouble shooting and support within the region.
• Technical program management and implementation responsibilities include developing project plans , budgets and implementation plans , managing the accomplishment of targeted results and indicators , oversee program budgets and accounts to ensure adherence to approved budget and work plans .
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an education related field .
• Post graduate training in Project Management , Community Development or a Masters degree in any relevant field is an added advantage . Experience in education in emergencies is an added advantage .
• At least 7 years progressive experience in program implementation , management and development and three of those years in a management position in an international development organization .
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees , two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P. O. Box 12018,
Deadline: 19 /04 /2013