Wednesday, 24 April 2013
Stenographer Secretary - District Local Government in Kiboga
Job Title: Stenographer Secretary
Kiboga District Local Government is inviting for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Taking and transcribing dictation and producing error free work
• Receiving and disseminating correspondences, mails and other information for the Office ;
• Receiving and guiding clients to relevant offices
• Attending to telephone call on the third ring
• Making and following up on appointments
• Ordinary Level Certificate with at least 2 credits including English language and three passes
• UNEB Certificate or diploma in secretarial studies in secretarial studies or equivalent qualifications from a recognized awarding institution with the following subjects .
• Business Computer Stage 1
• Typewritting Stage 11(40 wpm)
• Office practice 11/Secretarial Duties 11
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Commission (PSC) Form 3 (Revised , 2008 ) to the Secretary , Kiboga District Service Commission P. O. Box 1 , Kiboga to be received on time .
The application forms are obtainable from the District Service Commission offices throughout Uganda or Public Service Commission Offices Kampala . Applications should bear the title of the job applied for quoting the reference number . Applicants should attach to each of the three application forms or hand-written application letters , certified photocopies of their academic certificates and testimonials , professional registration certificates where applicable plus three recent passport size photographs .
Deadline: 03 /05/ 2013