Tuesday, 14 May 2013
Finance and Administration Coordinator - VECO East Africa in Kampala
Job Title: Finance and Administration Coordinator
VECO East Africa is a Belgian NGO that envisions a world in which small scale farmers claim their rights to achieve sustainable livelihoods.
• Certified accountant or equivalent by experience
• Good knowledge of relevant PC software.
• Knowledge of Navision is an asset
• Has an in depth knowledge of analytical bookkeeping
• Know the accounting requirements and specific reporting requirements for the involved .
• Knows treasury and budgeting methods and systems .
• Has a good knowledge of accounting software and general ICT knowledge
• Has a good view on the major local labour legislation and knows where to find other relevant information .
• Is able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision.
How to apply
If you are looking for a challenging job in a dynamic organization , apply to Teopista.Akoyi@vredeseilanden.be
Deadline: 17/ 05 /2013