Job Title: Program Officer , Transitional Justice and Conflict Prevention
Democratic Governance Facility (DGF) is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Provide analysis of key developments in the transitional justice and conflict prevention areas and feed this into the management of the DFG.
• Provide input to the development and monitoring of annual work plans and budgets as agreed with the CM.
• Take overall responsibility for achievement of agreed targets within the sub-component .
• Establish and work with relevant working groups as directed by the CM.
• Develop and oversee, where required, funding application processes or calls for proposals for potential partiners .
• A Masters degree in Transitional Justice , Conflict Prevention or another relevant subject from a recognized university .
• Additional qualifications in project management & administration , public policy development studies and political science are an advantage .
• Good knowledge of current development challenges and political developments in Uganda , especially in the area of Transitional Justice and Peace and Security issues .
• At least five years experience in the management of development programs and projects .
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. All applications shall be marked : DFG-Program Officer . E-mails must not exceed 2 MB.
People Performance Group
Plot 8 Kitante Close , Kitante
P. O. Box 12405, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 24/05 /2013