Job Title: Compliance and Reporting Specialist
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief , Development and Advocacy Non-Governmental Organization dedicated to working with children , families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice .
• Maintain good communication with and represent WVU to support Offices , Donors , key NGOs partiners and Governmental Departments .
• Lead and develop strategy for cultivating and strengthening existing donors , support offices and other stake holder relationships.
• Participate in joint agency assessments, task-force teams and technical work groups together with respective specialist
• University degree in management , development or related field;
• Requires at least 4 years work experience in grant compliance and reporting
• Requires at least cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity.
• Must have a clear understanding of major donors perspectives , requirements and standards.
• Good understanding and experience in project management .
• Must have proven analytical/problem –solving abilities .
How to apply
Qualified candidates may submit their application and complete Curriculum Vitae , via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address the application to the people and Culture Specialist (Recruitment ) and do indicate the post title in the email subject line.
Deadline: 12 /06 /2013